The Healthy Hearing discipline of Healthy Athletes provides comprehensive hearing screenings and follow-up recommendations. The main goals of this program are to inform athletes, parents, coaches or caregivers about the detection of possible ear and hearing problems, recommend follow-up as needed, and to promote the necessity of regular ear and hearing screenings.
For more information please contact Meggin van der Hilst, Senior Manager, Healthy Hearing.
- Fact Sheets (PDF): Global | United States
- How to Volunteer with Healthy Athletes (webpage)
- Clinical Director Role (webpage)
- Volunteer Recruitment Templates (DOCX)
MANUALS AND GUIDES
- Clinical Director Manual (PDF)
- No Pass Recommendation Form - English (PDF)
- No Pass Recommendation Forms Translated (webpage)
- Pass Recommendation Form - English (PDF)
- Pass Recommendation Forms Translated (webpage)
EVENT RESOURCES AND EQUIPMENT
Healthy Athletes Software (HAS) and Legal Forms
Equipment and Supply Lists
- Equipment and Supply List (PDF)
- Sample Venue Layout (PDF)
- Equipment Request Form (webpage)
- Healthy Athlete Master Equipment List (PDF): A list of supplies that can be requested from Special Olympics for your Healthy Athletes event.
Clinical Director Post Event Survey
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
ADDITIONAL RELATED RESOURCES
See all stories related to this discipline.