*NEW HAS Resources
The Healthy Athletes System (HAS) enables the electronic capture of screening data across the Healthy Athletes disciplines.
*Please refer to the resources below ONLY if your Program has worked with SOI to move onto the new HAS. If you have not yet moved onto the new HAS but would like to, please contact email@example.com to start the process. (Note: Most programs will search by athlete’s name, not the GMS ID.)
- Training Guide Videos: Post-Event Data Entry Tutorial | Watch Central Registration Video
- Training Guide: SONA Rollout: Webinars, Data Entry Consultants, PowerPoint Presentation (ZIP)
- Data Entry - Paper Form Cover Letter (PDF): Please follow the instructions on this cover letter when sharing paper HAS forms with SOI.
- Wi-Fi and Tablet Specs Recommendations (PDF)
- HAS Point of Service Data Entry Tools: Tablet Troubleshooting FAQs (PDF) | Volunteer Training Script (PDF)
- Legacy Healthy Athlete System User Guide: Utilized by all programs not yet transitioned to updated Healthy Athlete System.