Volunteer and Unified partner registration forms include:
- Registration Form: This form asks for contact, background, and other information.
- Release Form: This form goes over risks, use of likenesses, emergency medical care, consent for health program participation, personal information, background check authorization, liability waiver, and other important details.
Forms are available in different versions, designed to address requirements of different countries:
For Programs in the United States:
- Class A Volunteer and Unified Partner Registration (VOL-UP-1A): English PDF | English DOCX | Spanish
- Class B Volunteer Registration (VOL-1B): English PDF | English DOCX | Spanish
For Programs in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland:
- Volunteer and Unified Partner Registration (VOL-UP-2): English PDF | English DOCX | French | Spanish
For Programs in all other countries:
- Volunteer and Unified Partner Registration (VOL-UP-3): Arabic | Chinese | English PDF | English DOCX | French | Russian | Spanish
Programs are encouraged to consult local legal counsel to ensure the forms are compliant in their jurisdictions. If you need to make substantive changes to the forms, please contact the SOI Legal Department for approval.
If you are interested in joining Special Olympics as a volunteer or unified partner, please contact the Special Olympics Program near you for its registration forms.