Students and Activities
Special Olympics offers a rich collection of tools and resources to empower youth and educators to become leaders in their classrooms and their communities.
- Host a Youth Rally or Youth Summit (PDF)
- How to Recruit Diverse Youth Leaders (PDF)
- It's Our School Too! Play Script (PDF)
- Special Olympics and National Student Council Resources (PDF)
- Special Olympics Coloring Book: 50th Anniversary Edition (PDF)
- Special Olympics Language Guide (PDF)
- Starting a Unified Club (PDF)
- Tips for a Meaningful Mentorship (PDF)
- Tips for Shared Learning Among Youth and Adults (PDF)
- Types and Sources of Power (PDF)
- Youth Activation Committee Toolkit (PDF)
- Youth Leadership Guide (PDF)
Inspire a an Athlete and design your own message of motivation!
Create your own story by drag words into the blanks.
Head down the trail of perseverance in this activity.
Learn the types of words we should be spreading.
Help Athletes get ready for their events!
Play along with us to stop out the R-Word!
Select from athletes or partners and choose questions to hear their responses.
Try to spot the differences in the photos!