Students and Activities
Special Olympics offers a rich collection of tools and resources to empower youth and educators to become leaders in their classrooms and their communities.
- Resources for a Distance Learning Environment (webpage)
- Host a Youth Rally or Youth Summit (PDF)
- How to Recruit Diverse Youth Leaders (PDF)
- It's Our School Too! Play Script (PDF)
- Special Olympics and National Student Council Resources (PDF)
- Special Olympics Coloring Book: 50th Anniversary Edition (PDF)
- Special Olympics Language Guide (PDF)
- Starting a Unified Club (PDF)
- Tips for a Meaningful Mentorship (PDF)
- Tips for Shared Learning Among Youth and Adults (PDF)
- Types and Sources of Power (PDF)
- Youth Activation Committee Toolkit (PDF)
- Youth Leadership Guide (PDF)
Get Into It!