Special Olympics offers a rich collection of tools and resources to empower youth and educators to become leaders in their classrooms and their communities.
This landing page contains a list of resources for implementing and maintaining UCS in a distance learning environment.
A compilation of ideas and examples that teachers may use to bring the Unified Physical Education concept to their school.
This resource was developed to assist Program staff and mentors in the creation and implementation of a Special Olympics Youth Leadership Experience. Overview Webinar
This resource created by NFHS and Special Olympics provides guidelines for administering Unified Sports when it is treated as an officially sanctioned high school sport.
Young AthletesGeneral DocumentsMini Lessons Online Courses
- Characteristics of Socially Inclusive Schools (PDF)
- Education Leaders Network Toolkit (PDF)
- Fitness Guide for Schools (PDF)
- Get Into It: Learning Guide (PDF)
- High School Graduation Packet (DOCX)
- Language Guide (PDF)
- Outreach for Superintendents (PDF)
- Socially Inclusive Schools Framework (PDF)
- Socially Inclusive Schools Policy Guideline (PDF)
- Special Olympics and Bullying Prevention (PDF)
- USC Year 10 Data Report from CSDE at UMass Boston (PDF)
- Unified Physical Education Resource (PDF)
- Unified Sports Experience Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Unified Sports in Schools (PDF)
- Messaging Toolkit: Inclusion for All
- Messaging Toolkit: Turning Isolation Into Inclusion