CHARTS AND GRAPHS
Use and customize these charts and graphs to help illustrate some key research findings.
- Brand Key Findings Image (JPG): Download a jpeg of the key findings and associated sources.
Utilize additional research-related resources that may be helpful for your Program.
- All Branding Resources (web page): Complete guide to branding for Special Olympics globally and by campaign.
- Historical Numbers of Athletes: 2000 – 2013 (PDF): Special Olympics' growth rate from 2000-2013 is documented in this chart. In 2000, 985,973 athletes were recorded, with an increase to more than 4.4 million athletes by 2013.
Share evidence of Special Olympics’ impact through these summaries of Special Olympics research that include ready-to-share printouts designed for Programs.
- Brand Overview (PDF) Learn and share more information on Special Olympics' brand and corporate partnering.
- Why Research Brand (PDF): Special Olympics is among the most well-known and well-respected brands in the United States, with familiarity and favorability ratings on par or even exceeding the most prolific brands.