Guides, reference material and presentation on how athletes can use technology to communicate their message.
Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
Shows athletes alternative and creative ways to communicate their message through development of a PowerPoint presentation.
- PowerPoint and Notes: How-to on creating a PowerPoint, with presenter notes highlighting points of emphasis.
- PowerPoint Trainer Guide: Suggestions on room set up, handouts, activities, marketing and branding, equipment, supplies. Includes Planning and Feedback Grid addressing delivery method, timing, handouts.
- PowerPoint Participant Guide: Workbook participants use during training. Includes screenshots for visual cues, practicum and feedback forms.
- PowerPoint Resources: Contains pictures, sample presentations and templates used during training exercises.
- Athlete Leadership Training Series: A series of courses focusing on Athlete Leadership which are based on interest and ability that can be taken by athletes.
- Athlete Leadership University Curriculum Overview: Overview of Athlete Leadership courses based on the University model which are taken around a major in communications, sports or governance.