Covers how athletes can become leaders through participating in other areas of sports other than being a competitor.
Athletes as Coaches
Describes the role of an athlete coach, including responsibilities and skills instruction.
- Athlete as Coaches PowerPoint with Presenter Notes: Presentation on how Athletes become Coaches, including notes highlighting points of emphasis for trainer.
- Athlete as Coaches Trainer Guide: Suggestions on room set up, handouts, activities, marketing and branding, equipment, supplies. Includes Planning and Feedback Grid addressing delivery method, timing, handouts.
- Athletes as Coaches Participant Guide: Workbook participants use during training. Includes screenshots for visual cues, practicum and feedback forms.
- Athlete Leadership Training Series: A series of courses focusing on Athlete Leadership which are based on interest and ability that can be taken by athletes.
- Athlete Leadership University Curriculum Overview: Overview of Athlete Leadership courses based on the University model which are taken around a major in communications, sports or governance.