May 02, 2017 | SOI General: Headquarters

How do I find Volunteer Class A Forms?

By Asked by Diana Pease

All Special Olympics volunteers and athletes need to fill out forms before taking part in activities. Your local program will have the forms you need. Class A volunteers are ones who work closely with our athletes on an ongoing basis, such as coaches and officials. Unified Sports participants who do not have intellectual disabilities need to fill our a Unified Sports form.  

Since each Program may have slightly different requirements for its volunteers, it's important to get in touch with the Program to get the right form.

About Asked by Diana Pease:

Do you have a story to Share?

Tell us your story so we can publish it for others to see.