SOfit is an 8-week Unified program developed by Special Olympics Minnesota that gets participants active while teaching them about holistic wellness.
- Special Olympics Minnesota’s SOfit website: A link to Special Olympics Minnesota’s SOfit webpage.
- SOfit at a Glance (PDF): A quick explanation of SOfit.
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF): Frequently Asked Questions answered by Special Olympics Minnesota.
- SOfit Brochure (PDF): Sample brochure created by Special Olympics Minnesota that can be used for promoting SOfit.
- SOfit Introductory Lesson (PDF): Sample lesson developed by Special Olympics Minnesota that can be used for the first lesson of the SOfit class.
- Gaining Access to New Fitness Resources: Learn about SOI's new fitness resources and have fun learning, moving, experiencing, and tracking your movement.
- Fitness Partnerships: Learn about new partnerships formed with SOI to support Program fitness. Hear from fellow Programs sharing their success in developing and nurturing fitness partnerships.
- Fitness Models and Best Practices: Learn about 3 SOI endorsed and supported fitness models, hear about other US Program's innovations in fitness, and create activation plans for your Program.
- Fitness in Special Olympics: Learn about SOI's fitness strategic plan, including the vision, goals, strategies and metrics. Program staff share best practices and demonstrations from Canada, British Columbia, and Ontario.