What's New? What's Updated?
Here's a master list. Be sure to check the What's New section and the What's Updated section below.
- 50th Anniversary Campaign Resources: This is where you can find all of the resource materials for the Special Olympics 50th Anniversary and the five-year Choose To Include Campaign.
- Campaign Sales Kit Folder and Divider Graphics Files: The Campaign Sales Kit provides the folder and dividers that you will need to complete your Campaign Booklet. Here you will find the front and back cover for the folder as well as the dividers for the Campaign Overview, Pillar 1, Pillar 2, Pillar 3, Chicago Celebrations, Leadership, Pledge, Funding and Recognition sections that you will be able to have printed and bound locally.
- Core Package: Case Statement Booklet: An in-depth look at UCS that discusses the problems in schools today that UCS programming addresses with solutions, outcomes, reach, evaluation, and model examples.
- Core Package: Master Slide Deck: The purpose of this PowerPoint is for Programs to pull sections of information on specific UCS topics for presentation purposes.
- Core Package: Overview One-Pager: This document is best used for quick overview of UCS with high level reach information.
- Core Package: Research Infographic: This attention grabbing resource contains important and impactful statistic about UCS programming.
- Core Package: Research Overview: This document goes into detailed statistics of
- Opening Eyes Global Fact Sheet: This fact sheet explains the components of the Opening Eyes discipline and the goals of the program.
July 2017 Downloads and Pages
- 2016 Annual Report Online: The online Special Olympics Annual Report for the year 2016.
- 2016 Annual Report PDF: Full text of the annual report for the year 2016.
- Visit SpecialOlympics50.org: Get the latest information on the 50th Anniversary celebration of Special Olympics.
- Guide for New Parents of Children with ID: This is a resource guide to support parents and families of children newly diagnosed with intellectual disabilities.
- Resources for 2021 Winter Games: Special Olympics World Games are one of the most powerful and important vehicles for communicating to the world the abilities and gifts of people with intellectual disabilities (ID) and helping to achieve the vision of the Special Olympics Movement.
- 2016 Special Olympics Reach Report Infographic (PDF): This is a concise one-page version of the 2016 Reach Report.
- 2016 Special Olympics Reach Report 4-Page Infographic (PDF): This is a four-page version of the 2016 Reach Report.
- 2016 Special Olympics Reach Report Infographic (JPG): This is a concise one-page version of the 2016 Reach Report in JPG format.
- Sports Rules Article 1 in English, Chinese, Russian and Spanish: The official Special Olympics Sports Rules provide standards for Special Olympics training and competition. Sports Rules Article I provides general principles not found in the sport-specific rules and is essential knowledge for all people involved with Special Olympics sports. This page has Sports Rules Article 1 in Chinese, English, Russian and Spanish.
- Quick Reference Coaching Guide (English and translations): This is our basic guide to coaching athletes with intellectual disabilities. It focuses on some behaviors often associated with ID. The tips have been developed by coaches. They will help you to improve athlete learning and give them a more enjoyable Special Olympics sport experience.
- Athlete Centered Coaching Guide (English and translations): This is an introduction to coaching adults and children with intellectual disabilities, including a section on behaviors commonly associated with intellectual disabilities and effective strategies to improve athlete learning. It's available in Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
- Healthy Communities Report Tracking Tool: This Excel spreadsheet helps 1- and 3-year grantees report on the health work they've done. Reports may be submitted on a 6- or 12-month cycle.
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver Day Promo Resources: Get Eunice Kennedy Shriver Day promotional materials: toolkit, graphics, photos, videos and more.
- Football Rules in Chinese: These are the 2016 Football rules in Chinese.
July 2017 Videos and Webinars
What's Been Updated?