End of Year Donation Promotion
The end of the year is a critical time for Special Olympics fundraising efforts. Use resources below to help get the word out far and wide.
Every dollar counts and generous donations from our supporters will help give the power of sport to more individuals with intellectual disabilities who want to participate in Special Olympics. Please let us know about your outreach efforts. If you have questions, please contact Olga Woltman at: email@example.com
* Note to Special Olympics Programs staff: Please continue to use the donation link especially set up for your Program, which have been updated for year end efforts.Donation Art
Banners and Graphics
Select the banner or button and add it to your web site or blog linking to www.SpecialOlympics.org/YearEnd and encourage others to do the same. To download, first click on selected graphic to open and then right-click to download the file.
Sample Blurbs and Email
Personalize these blurbs and add them to your website, blog, or post on listserves, linking to www.SpecialOlympics.org/YearEnd .
• Help US Reach Out to One More Athlete
Help Special Olympics with a year-end gift and join us in changing lives of people with intellectual disabilities. Your generosity enables Special Olympics to provide sports training, competitions, and other programs that benefit athletes, their families, and their communities. Make your tax-deductible gift before December 31st. Donate now.
• Make Your Year-End Donation
Your generous support will help give the power of sport to one more person with intellectual disabilities who wants to participate in Special Olympics. Donate Today.
Personalize and send this sample email message to everyone in your address book or subscription list to let them know how their support of Special Olympics gives joy, spirit, and acceptance to people with intellectual disabilities.
• Download Sample Email Message (DOC)
Social Media: Facebook & Twitter
Get the word out via Twitter and Facebook. Use the samples we provided or write your own and invite friends to make their year end donation or as a meaningful alternative to holiday gifts so with their support more people with intellectual disabilities can participate in Special Olympics.
• I did it! Will you donate to Special Olympics? www.SpecialOlympics.org/YearEnd
• **hint hint** holiday gift idea – make a donation to Special Olympics in someone’s name
• for everyone on your nice list – make a donation to Special Olympics in their name www.SpecialOlympics.org/YearEnd
• Cheer to you and yours, joy to Special Olympics athletes! Donate
Add Link to your Signature
Adding a note to your email signature is one more way you can help us get the word out. Here are simple step-by-step instructions for MS Outlook:
- In Outlook go to “Tools” then “Options”
- Click on “Mail Format” tab and then “Signatures” button
- Place your cursor where you want to display your message and copy the text below:
Donate to Special Olympics and spread the joy! www.SpecialOlympics.org/YearEnd
Make a year end gift to Special Olympics and
- Click “Ok” to save, then “Ok” again to exit. You should be good to go!
If you would like to make your signature more compelling, save one of the JPEG images listed above to your Desktop and insert it to your signature block.
About Special Olympics in North America
Your Donation Matters
Special Olympics transforms athletes’ lives through the joy of sport. Help us make a difference.
Volunteer Near You
Volunteering with Special Olympics is fun and very rewarding, for both the athlete and the volunteer!