Young Athletes Equipment
The following items are provided in the Young Athletes Program Kit. Substitutions are listed beside each item.
• Balance Beam (rope or floor markers)
• Light, Inflatable Ball (any ball)
• Bean Bags (small toys, figures or natural items such as flowers, leaves, etc.)
• Cones (boxes or cut logs of different sizes)
• Large Plastic Blocks (cut logs of different sizes, foam blocks)
• Dowels (yardsticks, paper towel or gift wrap rolls, small tree branches)
• Floor Markers (placemats or material in different sizes and shapes and colors)
• Hoops (different sized boxes, hula hoops)
• Paddle (short stick)
• Scarf (any flowing, light material)
• Small Foam Ball (any ball)
Additional equipment that may be used includes: junior-size basketball, junior-size plastic golf club, junior-size plastic hockey stick, junior-size racket, junior-size soccer ball, playground ball, plastic bat, rope, tee, tennis ball.
You may purchase this equipment at www.flaghouse.com/ya.
Suggested equipment is listed beside each skill throughout the activity guide.